Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sasa Haul #1 (Skincare)

Share it Please
 My first Sasa Haul of the year 2013. The first haul I was being very considerate for my budget, so I only ordered enough to get the free international shipping. I believed the total cost is about $75.00 USD.
Warning!!! Heavy Pictures below!
Disclaimer: All pictures taken by me in natural lighting and is in no way alter in any form in Adobe Photoshop. 
 I ran out of my Make-up remover so I thought I'll try an oil make-up remover since it has been all the rave the YouTube beauty gurus have been talking about. I did not want to get the Shu Uemura one which is too expensive for an oil make-up remover. This Kose Deep Cleansing Make-Up Remover is only $9.80 on Sasa website.
I was also 2/3 done with my regular Hadalabo Regular White Hyaluronic acid toner so I pickup the blue bottle which is the Hadalabo Arbutin Hyaluronic acid toner for my blemished face. This toner targets dark spot, and it is one of the popular toner in Japan.
 Melodee Morita is a bad influence on me because I always end up buying all the things she recommended. This Kose Loveruss Hair Styling Gel retailed for $9.30 at Sasa and since Melodee raved about it in one of her video, I've just got to get my hand on it. I tried it out already and will do a review when I have the time to style my hair. One thing, I love the peachy scent because it is not too overwhelming.
This two facial mask sheet packs are from the line Simply which is a Taiwanese company. They are both 3D masks (10 sheets per pack) and normally retailed for almost $12.00 per pack but Sasa was having a promotion for this mask brand for 2 packs (20 sheets in all) for only $19.20. The purple pack is a best selling Brightening Masks and the white one has sakura embossed on the box which sakura is for whitening purpose. I have dull, blemished skin so I need brightening/whitening mask. 
Every time someone online orders a sasa haul that person will always buy the Essential Hair Mask and since Eki raved about it so much in her blog, I decided to get one for myself. L'EGERE Double White O2 Water Gel Cream (80g) was on sale for only $11.20 (regular is $17.50). Since I don't have a morning moisturizer I got me this one.
 L'EGERE Double White O2 Water Gel Cream out of the box because I want to use it right away.
This Essential Hair Mask is so thick I was amazed at the consistency of the product. I try it at night and it was amazing. Way better the the L'Oreal Hair Mask that I was using. One thing, it doesn't smell that nice. There was a subtle aroma but not very strong. I like strong scent for hair product but I will still buy this product again despite not having a strong scent because I like it.
L'EGERE Double White O2 Water Gel Cream is a jelly type of moisturizer with a nice calming lavender scent to it. With 80g in this jar, it will probably last me a good 4-6 months because I only use a tiny tiny bit to cover the whole face.
This is a better view of the cream. It is jelly-like but not watery so it doesn't slip off my hand.
Blend pretty well and a little product can be spread to cover the whole hand.
Dry into a matte finished and doesn't feel greasy at all which is great for my oily skin. I would recommend this cream to oily skin type people who are looking for a morning moisturizer that doesn't grease up the skin. I would totally repurchase this again.
RATING? 5/5
(No complaint)





I ordered another 2 Sasa Hauls because I wanted more facial sheet masks and Sasa was having a promotion for free shipping with any $19.50 order. I ordered 2 more packs of 10 sheets brightening/whitening masks from the line Sasatinnie (a Sasa skincare line), and also another Essential hair treatment (told you I love this stuff). The total cost was about $20.60 USD. Sasa shipping takes very long to arrive if it is not Expedited Shipping so I probably won't get this order until the next 2-3 weeks. I also make another Sasa order for the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 330ml for $180.00 which I should get sometimes this week because it is free expedited shipping. Sasa offers free expedited shipping if the order is $175.00 or above, and the shipping usually takes 7-10 days to get to me. I had to bite my lips and buy the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence because the Missha The First Treatment Essence doesn't work for me (Read the story here).

No comments:

Post a Comment