Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ebay Haul #1 and Missha Haul #1 (skincare)

Share it Please
My Ebay Haul and my Missha Haul came on the same day so I unboxed it together. I also received some freebies and gifts from Missha because of the promotion going on during Labor Day.
- Missha The First Treatment Essence
- 3 Gold Facial Sheet Masks
- 2 Missha Time Revolution Masks (Gift)
- Missha Cotton Container
- Missha 5 layers cotton pad
- Asahi R&d Suhada Shizuku Pack Gel All-In-One
  

 Free Gifts. Missha is so generous!












The two Missha The First Treatment Essence. I bought 2 bottles of 215ml. One bottle is unboxed and the other one is still in the box. Again, I bought 2 bottles because Missha was having a sale and I thought I would love these stuff and replace it with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence.
If you want to read more about my story on Missha The First Treatment Essence, then go here. All my thoughts and verdicts are posted there.
I bought this because of Melodee again. She really like the regular version which is the white jar of the product and raved about it in one of her skincare video so I bought it. Melodee is such a bad influence on me but she has such beautiful skin and kind personality I always end up buying everything she raved about. Again, the one I bought is the golden jar one which is for anti-aging and whitening since I am old already. Melodee used the regular version one which is the white jar one. This golden version is supposed to be more richer. I just tried it on my hand and it is not greasy at all, which I love. Gotta thanks Melodee for this amazing product. I ordered mine from ebay for $39.00 USD which is quite expensive because I believe it is only 1900 yen ($19,00 - $20.00 USD) in Japan. I will go a review about this product once I use it to compare it to my Sana SoyBean RICH Moisturizer because the Sana moisturizer has similar packaging and served similar purpose as this product but the Sana moisturizer is way too, too greasy even for the winter time.



 - O.S.T. Original Pure Vitamin C Serum (Liah raved about this in one of the WishTrend Video and from research, this serum is actually top selling in Singapore)
- Mizon Intensive Firming Solution Eye Jelly (I cannot use eye cream, only eye jelly and eye serum because eye cream are too rich for my  under eyes area and cause little white pus to form under my eyes)
- Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule (Snail slime are suppose to be good for skin. It's the craze in Asian skincare now)



No comments:

Post a Comment