Sunday, September 15, 2013

Review: PERFECT IMAGE Lactic 50% Gel Peel

Share it Please



Another review today for the Perfect Image Lactic 50% Gel Peel. This product was heavily recommended by Daiserz89 for those who suffered from acne scarring so I took the bait and ordered one for myself from Amazon (follow the link if you want to purchase one for yourself). The product itself is small but a little goes a long way and you definitely do not need to apply a lot on your face or you will suffer from second to third degree burns. The intensity of the peel depends on your skin type. I do not have sensitive skin so it didn't burn me as much as it did for my older sister. I have to say that this peel does work and it hurts to peel your face. I used to peel my face every week when I first got this but then I realized that burning my face too much will thin my skin which I do not like so I gave the rest of the bottle away to my younger sister. However, this peel didn't work on my sister since she has tough skin. Anyway, long story short, it is a worthwhile product and it is not as expensive as other gel peel out there but use it sparingly and care for your skin too. Burning too much layer off your facial skin is not always good. I wouldn't recommend this peeling gel for people younger than 45 year old because younger people skin should be gently peel with something like the CURE Natural Aqua Peel Gel. This gel peel is much more gentle on the skin and it works well too.

This is how much I have left when I gave it away to my sister. Not a bad product and does work what it promises to do. I gave it away for preference reasons. For example, I do not enjoy the pain of the burning sensation from this peel.








RATING: 4/5
Recommend? Yes. For those who want to burn off a layer of their skin but not for younger people under 45 year old unless your dermatologist recommend it to you or unless you suffer from serve acne scarring.


No comments:

Post a Comment