Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Collective Haul of Skin Treats

Share it Please

I didn't believe in skincare until now....I used to have really bad skin which prompted me to check out articles about caring for oily, acne-prone skin full of blemishes like mine. I came across one of Michelle Phan's video about night routine and decided to try for myself. I cannot believe how much skincare can do to a woman life. Skincare boosted my confidence in facing a harsh society that judge people by look.

Let's face it. Everyone want to be pretty because we know that any normal person out there will choose a pretty woman with a kind heart/personally over someone kind but not pretty. If you don't believe me, try reading this manga called "Doubt!!" by Izumi Kaneyoshi. This manga talks about beauty, skincare, and fashion. It is what a girl need to change oneself and JUST like the heroine in the manga, I decided to change myself for the better.

Here's what I look like with acne and blemishes:
(WARNING! Pictures heavy. Loading/Display may slow down)
Before



I have acne all over my face, blemishes. scars, and panda eyes.

Disclaimer: This photo is not edited. I used natural lighting from the window in the morning to take this picture.





Now is my collective Haul of Skincare from Sasa.com which I ordered make-up from them before. I trust this website and beside it is cheaper than other websites out there that carry Asian skincare. I also ordered some from ebay merchants.





This haul is from Sasa website. There was too much when I bought it that I didn't know what to start from. Little Advice from me, beginner should start with a toner, moisturizer, and eye cream only.



Skinfood BB Cream (Natural Beige), PeriPera Lipstick (Misty Orange, Pink Beige), Skinfood oil blotting powder, Beauty Friends Masks bought from ebay merchant.



This picture get a better view of the unboxed skincare I got from Sasa and Ebay. I also bought the Mizon snail cream which is rumored to heal scars.



The better view of my other skincares.



Foam cleansing that I was crazy about, which I don't remember why I got crazy about foam cleansing.



This BRTC Vitalizer Fuild is expensive which I got it on sale for $22.90 (If memory served me right). I Love St. Ives stuffs because they works and they are cheap.



Skincare for my acne-prone skin and hand cream. The Etude House Sleeping Pack is so sticky but good. I regret buying the Murad Oil-Control Mattifier with SPF15, but I'll save that review for my next post. 



This Skinship Touch Gel is a peeling gel I bought to peel away my dead/blemished skin. It is super cheap for the quantity and quality of the product. I got from an Ebay merchant which cost bout $25.00 for 500ml of product. Not bad, right? Peeling gels are usually more expensive when you consider the quantity. There are peeling sold at $18.99 for just 120ml. 



Beauty Masks to treat my face once a week. All purchased from Ebay and Daiso Japan.




Mizon Snail Cream that's suppose to heal scars. I didn't really see much improvement after finishing this jar but I kind of want to try other snail cream for my facial scar.





This is me trying out the products/skincare I bought:



Black Pearl Mask for Brightening the skin from "My Beauty Diary."

Note: I had a sample clay mask on my face which enlarged my pores and cleanse them inside out.




This is me wearing the Black Pearl Mask.



I was wearing an Aloe Mask I got from Daiso Japan.


My face in January of 2013. The lighting is different but I highlight all my little flaws on my face. As you can tell, my skin lighten up quick a bit (Thanks to papaya herbal soap I bought from a local supermarket) and my enlarged pores has tighten up which give the effect of clearer complexion. I still have my acne scar on my face but it is lighter. Still more little acne on my chin (my chin has the most/worst acne due to hormone). I've got a big blemish on the center of my chin from a previous acne popping experience. 






I have seen improvement and I will continue to do skincare every night and morning to get a clearer complexion. Currently, I am using different skincare products which I will review more about later. I am determined to become Ai Maekawa from the manga "Doubt!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment